There are currently no plugin submissions. Please see the Plugin Forums
for any information on plugins that are in development.
Submitting Your Plugin
To submit your plugin please follow these instructions:
- Make sure that your skin conforms to the CustomBar Skin Specification.
- Include the plugin name and description.
- Include your name and e-mail address, and whether you wish to have this information listed on the site. You may also include the url of your site.
- Include a text file containing instructions for using your plugin.
- If applicable, include a 220x140 preview image your plugin in action.
- It is strongly recommended that you include at least one sample prefab.
- Include any other information that you feel is relevant.
- Archive your plugin and related files in a single .zip or .rar file. Other formats, including .exe, will be rejected.
- Send your submission to email@example.com with the subject line Plugin Submission.
Submissions that do not follow the above instructions will not be processed.
By making a file submission, you affirm that you own the copyright to, or have the copyright owner's permission to use and post on this web site, all materials submitted by you. Lizardsoft reserves the right to not post a submission for any reason.
Reporting Copyright Violations or Rips
If you are the owner of copyrighted material that you believe to have been wrongfully posted on this site, please
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to have the material removed. You will need to provide reasonable proof that you are the owner of the material in question.